Friday, January 03, 2014

Happy New Year from me, myself and I

Me, drawing, by Lynne McPeake
Happy New Year to you all folks. I hope 2014 is full of drawing, drawing and more drawing.
Me, drawing, by Paul Gent
That's how I intend to spend mine anyway (although I should know by now to never say that sort of thing - as once it's been said you can guarantee to bring on a three month drawing funk).
Me, drawing, by me
 If drawing ain't your thing I hope your 2014 is full of whatever makes your heart sing.

10 comments:

Karina Kuschnir said...

Beautiful drawings and great new year wish for everyone!

dinahmow said...

Hey! That's the doll' house in Buxton museum! I sketched you, too, but moved aside when the little kiddies came in.I should "finish you off"....

Veronika said...

Happy New Year to you too, my hope for this year is also drawing and more drawing too! :)

Kiri said...

happy new year. I too hope to sketch more this year.

Kiri said...

happy new year. I too hope to sketch more this year.

Polly Birchall said...

Happy New Year to you and Happy Drawing!!!

Introverted Art said...

Happy new year! Love the sketches

Missy said...

Bonne Année!

Unknown said...

I hope 2014 proves to be a good year for you and yours!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, guys.
A Happy, Healthy, Creative New Year to you all.