Friday, November 01, 2013

penanarama

Here's a piece  made for one of my favourite sites; Cult Pens. I'm often asked to do link swaps or advertise or review products or sites but never do it. It's not my thing. I only ever mention a product or business if I feel passionate about them. And, Cult Pens I do. They, to me, are the best place to buy pens in the UK. Huge stock of millions of pens. Every pen you could need. Plus, the service is excellent. Pens delivered to your door the next day. Fab.

Anyway, the reason I did this drawing was for the banner of their newsletter and because I'm 'Artist of the Month'. So, there are drawings, an interview and, erm, photo HERE.

Plus, this original drawing is for sale HERE.

7 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

I really enjoyed reading your interview and an insight into why you draw. We should all draw more but you are prolific! Well done

dinahmow said...

Great stuff! I've sent the link to a friend.

Unknown said...

great article. can't wait for the book. will it be available in the states?

Unknown said...

great article. can't wait for the book. will it be available in the states?

Rob said...

After seven years a photo of the elusive Andrea, what a coup! Your cover is blown now - looks like dark Ray Bans and a red wig are standard issue from here on out.

Fabulous article, btw.

Karen Blados said...

Wonderful! You're one of the artists I found about seven years ago that inspired me to pick up a sketchbook. And you're still inspiring me, btw! Best wishes on continued success and here's hoping that book makes its' way to the US.

Unknown said...

You are such an inspiring artist! I've seen your work on Etsy and wrote your blog address down on a little scrap of paper about 6 months ago. I rediscovered it today and I'm so glad I did. I don't think any other artist has got me wanting to pick up a pen and draw as much as you have, so thank you!

Love your pen banner and the interview is great!