Saturday, November 23, 2013

late at night when the world is dreaming

In the last couple of weeks I've launched the book, been to France to promote the book (it's been published by a French publisher), organised a Dr Sketchy event, school visits, etc, etc.
So currently everything is a bit, well, you know (see diagram).  I'd like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has ordered my book. I hope you love it. I'm catching up on all the book orders - I've now sent out the majority and by Monday I'll have signed and wrapped and packed and addressed and posted every last order. I'll have a cleared the decks. Unless, of course, you'd like one?

3 comments:

alissaduke said...

wow - isn't life amazing! Congratulations on everything

lilotte said...

I bought mine in Clermont and had it dedicated by you. I love it !

lilotte said...

I bought mine in Clermont and had it dedicated by you. I love it !