Sunday, November 10, 2013

and finally...

 You know, when I started out drawing I never imagined where that would take me. I was just doing it for the love of drawing. And, then after a while I began to believe that it could become something else, something more, it could be what I want to do with my life. Then things start happening and you get to a level of success. And then, you end up doing all sorts of other stuff that keeps you away from the drawing. That's how I've felt recently.

But then you have to take a step back and take a second to see where the drawing has actually taken you. I don't know if any of that makes sense. I'm tired. But I think I know what I mean.

Signed copies of my book (!), a book about my work (!!), is now available HERE.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beyond thrilled for you. I've followed your blog for years. Well deserved : )
---Laura

sarita said...

Wow, huge congrats to you, Andrea...:). I'm so happy and excited for you..xx

Unknown said...

Wow Congrats!

Polly Birchall said...

Absolutely brilliant for you. Congrats are in order

Bert said...

Congratulations, it's well deserved recognition for great work!So happy for you.

And, yes, you do make sense! ;-D


Dan Kent said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! :)

Caroline B said...

I'm so pleased for you, it's well deserved.
Have you stopped stroking the books yet?!

beckasharpe said...

Congratulations! So pleased all your hard work has come together so beautifully! :)

AmyN said...

Hoping to purchase a copy! I've been keeping up with your blog for years. I would be so excited to curl up on my sofa and have an actual BOOK of your drawings!

AmyN said...

I'm so excited for you and hoping to purchase a copy. I've been following your blog for years and would love to have a BOOK of your drawings! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Pure talent, hard work and perseverance... very inspirational! Congrats! Your work is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congratulations great book, i've just bought it from you in Clermont Ferrand and find your worok marvelous!

Liz Steel said...

Congrats!!!! I have to have a copy of this one. I couldn't work out how to buy on etsy - all sold out? let me know when there is more! enjoy the book tour!

YellowCatArt said...

I just got my copy in the mail today and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to sit down and devour every page. Thanks so much!

Missy said...

thank you ... I received my book yesterday .. it is so great !!!

I like it !

Unknown said...

Hé hé ! I bought !
It is amazing. Really ;)