Tuesday, October 29, 2013

i heard it in the wind last night

Recently I've been getting out and about drawing in my local area. Not just sketchcrawling or urban sketching but drawing local people doing their thing. If you love drawing there's no end of subject matter out there. No end of people filling their evenings or spare time with whatever floats their boats - whether that be knitting or skateboarding or singing. I love this kind of drawing and, I find, it's always a bonus when there's music involved.
 
Here's just a couple of the many sketches I made at the High Peak Orchestra rehearsals.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Nothing like a bit of people watching. These are great.. Love the girl's animated fingers.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, Christine

art said...

nice sketches!!

Clarice said...

Love the girl! Always fascinated by your work!